Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: New Topic About the Glitz Photo Page

  1. #21
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Another blast from the past.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Carl I.:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="4" face="Arial">Originally posted by TUFF TIGGER TYGER:
    I'll try to locate a recent pic ( yes i have all my hair still LOL)
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Nobody likes a show-off ya know.


    Fucking kids.
    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="4" face="Arial">lol @ Carl. Of course, I have no place to talk. GO GET HIM CARL!!! lmao

  3. #23
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Originally posted by A Katt Named Raggz:
    LMFAO@ the Styxxx Shrine...hahaha.

    Yeah Carl, I will do that...for those that dont' have the time due to priotities and still post here any chance they get, will be added as well. That's great to me. And as ya mention, those who feel that this is a soap opera or had fights here and chose to not be here due to their own lame issues...then NO...I won't have any part of adding them.
    So, cool Carl..surely we can do as ya mentioned.

    And geez Jay...why must one be so secretive on how they look?...ridiculous if ya ask me.
    Bro...get with the program here. It would be great if everyone had a photo in this gallery.
    If ya have a wart or a uni-brow...let me know?...I can photoshop it out....hehehe.
    C'mon Jay get a pic dammit!!!!!!!!!!

    <font color="#FF0000"><font size="1">[ January 17, 2005 03:21 PM: Message edited by: A Katt Named Raggz ]</font></font>
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Marcus, the only pic I would even think of submitting is an old pic of me as a teen. I've thougt of putting that on myspace, but too many would like to photoshop my pic all over the place.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why teen? Why not now? You're ashamed of what you
    look like now?

    D.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Simple, I don't want people trying to find me.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But you're not important enought to justifty such a
    claim?


    D.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why not photo shop the missing glitzers onto a milk carton using their old pics with the caption "missing" at the top??!!!

    we could always put one up for jay,using a sort of blackened male image and call it JAY DOE.


    well haveYOU got any better ideas?????

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Too late, I'm already on one!!

  9. #29
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    already on a milk carton?????

  10. #30
    Inactive Member glitterwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2004
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes he was as a matter of fact!
    Haven't any of you seen that episode of "Married With Children" that has Seven's picture on the carton?
    God I'm glad they got rid of him!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •